www.hpboardreview.com Hematology-Oncology Volume 12, Part 4 25
Management of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
lung cancer: a randomized, multicenter phase II trial. J Clin Oncol
2017 May 5 [Epub ahead of print].
79. Zhu V, Ou SH. Safety of alectinib for the treatment of metastatic
ALK-rearranged non-small cell lung cancer. Expert Opin Drug Saf
80. Gadgeel SM, Shaw AT, Govindan R, et al. Pooled analysis of CNS
response to alectinib in two studies of pretreated patients with ALK-positive non-small cell lung cancer. J Clin Oncol 2016;34:4079–85.
81. Costa DB, Kobayashi S, Pandya SS, et al. CSF concentration of
the anaplastic lymphoma kinase inhibitor crizotinib. J Clin Oncol
82. Zhu Q, Zhan P, Zhang X, et al. Clinicopathologic characteristics of
patients with ROS1 fusion gene in non-small cell lung cancer: a
meta-analysis. Transl Lung Cancer Res 2015;4:300– 9.
83. Lin JJ, Ritterhouse LL, Ali SM, et al. ROS1 fusions rarely overlap
with other oncogenic drivers in non-small cell lung cancer. J Thorac
84. Acquaviva J, Wong R, Charest A. The multifaceted roles of the
receptor tyrosine kinase ROS in development and cancer. Biochim
Biophys Acta 2009;1795:37–52.
85. Kazandjian D, Blumenthal G, Luo L, et al. Benefit-Risk summary of
crizotinib for the treatment of patients with ROS1 alteration-positive
metastatic NSCLC. Oncologist 2016;21:974–80.
86. Shaw AT, Ou SH, Bang YJ, et al. Crizotinib in ROS1-rearranged non-small-cell lung cancer. N Engl J Med 2014;371:1963–71.
87. Zhu VW, Upadhyay D, Schrock AB, et al. TPD52L1-ROS1, a new ROS1
fusion variant in lung adenosquamous cell carcinoma identified by
comprehensive genomic profiling. Lung Cancer 2016;97:48–50.