62. Leong T, Smithers BM, Michael M, et al. TOPGEAR: a randomised phase III trial of perioperative ECF chemotherapy
versus preoperative chemoradiation plus perioperative ECF
chemotherapy for resectable gastric cancer (an international,
intergroup trial of the AGITG/TROG/EORTC/NCIC CTG).
BMC Cancer 2015;15:532.
63. Docetaxel+oxaliplatin+S- 1 (DOS) regimen as neoadjuvant chemotherapy in advanced gastric cancer (PRODIGY). ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01515748
NLM. Identifier: NCT01515748. Accessed December 14, 2016.
64. Verheij M, Jansen EP, Cats A, et al. A multicenter randomized
phase III trial of neo-adjuvant chemotherapy followed by surgery and chemotherapy or by surgery and chemoradiotherapy
in resectable gastric cancer: First results from the CRITICS
study. J Clin Oncol 2016; 34 (suppl). Abstract 4000.
65. Kang WK. Phase III randomized trial of adjuvant chemotherapy with S- 1 vs S-1/oxaliplatin ± radiotherapy for completely
resected gastric adenocarcinoma : The ARTIST II Trial (
ART-IST-II). ClinicalTrials.gov https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/
NCT01761461. NLM Identifier: NCT01761461. Accessed December 14, 2016.
66. Trial of adjuvant XELOX chemotherapy and concurrent
capecitabine and radiotherapy for resected gastric carcinoma. ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/
NCT01711242. NLM Identifier: NCT01711242. Accessed December 14, 2016.
67. Bang YJ, Van Cutsem E, Feyereislova A, et al. Trastuzumab in
combination with chemotherapy versus chemotherapy alone
for treatment of HER2-positive advanced gastric or gastro-oesophageal junction cancer (ToGA): a phase 3, open-label,
randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2010;376:687–97.
68. Roche HL. A Study of the combination of oxaliplatin, capecitabine
and herceptin (trastuzumab) and chemoradiotherapy in the adjuvant setting in operated patients with HER2+ gastric or gastroesophageal junction cancer (TOXAG Study). Clinical Trials.gov.
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01748773. NLM Identi-fer: NCT01748773. Accessed December 14, 2016.
69. A study of capecitabine [Xeloda] in combination with trastuzumab [herceptin] and oxaliplatine in patients with resectable gastric cancer. Clinical Trials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/
ct2/show/NCT01130337. NLM Identifier: NCT01130337. Accessed December 14, 2016.